* Shown with optional inline screwdriver, inline predrill and 2nd butt router.
Dotul Maverick DT-500
The Dotul – Maverick is a vertical door machine that has been designed and built by door machinery specialists with over 100 years of combined machinery, door and millwork experience.
The Maverick door machine is ideal for residential or commercial door shops that need the versatility to pre-hang door units or machine slab doors. Standard features of the Maverick allow for machining of a 4-0 to 9-0 door unit with raised moulding on both sides of the door. Width control adjustments are easily made from a centralized control panel, allowing for pinpoint accuracy. Dotul machinery is built tough from the frame up, incorporating numerous design features that allow for easy maintenance of movable parts and special features that allow the operator to machine a wide variety of doors.
- 4-Knife Cutterhead – Produces a smoother more consistent bevel especially on hardwoods and reduces the chance of sniping at the end of the cut.
- Cutterhead Load Meter – Visual cue to the operator to make powerfeed wheel speed adjustments on heavy or dense material doors to improve quality of cut.
- Centralized Control Panel – Reduces steps and increases the operator accessibility to the controls.
- Narrow Sidelites – Easily insert rollers to machine 1-0, 1-2, and 1-4 sidelites. Eliminating the need and hassle of blocking the sidelite with a shim.
- Enhanced Dust Collection – Round dust collection piping is channeled to all cutting areas, reducing the chances of cookies getting stuck and affecting the efficiency of the dust collection.
- Heavy Duty Frame Construction – Reduce the chance of the machinery twisting or being damaged. Forklift pockets and dual pickup points make the machine easy to move and reposition for different shop layouts.
- Finite Width Indexing – Fast or slow width adjustments made easily from the centralized control panel.
- 5-Position Jamb Clamping – Allows for machining of 3-0 and 4-0 jamb lengths and helps straighten longer 6-8 to 9-0 jambs prior to machining for the hinge pocket.
Every Dotul Maverick comes with a 2-year parts warranty.
Mavericks are typically in stock and ready to ship.